More Pics

Cruise

Oh, let's not get carried away here.......

That's GF Cruise.....not MRS. Cruise

Mr. Cruise isn't going down that road...[size=-5](at least not in the conceivable future)[/size].....LOL

;)

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
I was really surprised that Mike had a regulation hairdoo. He was my hero for "stickin it" to the man by not conforming to the grooming standards of the analally retentive. Dude, Mike you let me down!
I just cut it short because it grows so fast; so I don't have to go for a cut every week!

Am still sticking it to the man!

mpenguin1

You? Doooood, I think I've got the market cornered in the goofy grin department in my Japanese picture pose there with Julie!! Geez, good thing I wasn't drunk...
Hey, I showed my wife your comment & that Japanese photo, she had a good laugh & said to shove that photo up your, well you know:nana2:

mpenguin1

That's cause you both know I'm exactly right about it!!!
Hell yeah! Just to let you know, when my wife saw that photo, she is getting excited to go to J/C 2007.... She saw people bring their wives/girlfriends, everybody having a good time, & is sold to go in 2007.

Rocketman99

Frozen Guppy Manipulator
Hell yeah! Just to let you know, when my wife saw that photo, she is getting excited to go to J/C 2007.... She saw people bring their wives/girlfriends, everybody having a good time, & is sold to go in 2007.
Just goes to show I'm good for something after all!