Minimum Age Requirement for ATSAT?

Bigey

There isn't one. The main thing is being able to qualify to even be eligible to take the AT-SAT. Either 4 years of school (college, not high school) or 3 years of progressively responsible work experience. You do have to be 18 to be an ATC'er though. I took the AT-SAT a few months after I turned 17.

genot

What Bigie said. The only thing he missed is it isn't either or with regards to education/work experience. 1.5 Years of college and 1.5 Years of working equals the 3 needed years. The way the work experience is worded is also exceptionally vague. You could have a job at 14 at McDonalds (doesn't say anything about full time) and progress responsibility through fry cook, grill, cashier etc and be able to apply at 17.

Bigey

What Bigie said. The only thing he missed is it isn't either or with regards to education/work experience. 1.5 Years of college and 1.5 Years of working equals the 3 needed years. The way the work experience is worded is also exceptionally vague. You could have a job at 14 at McDonalds (doesn't say anything about full time) and progress responsibility through fry cook, grill, cashier etc and be able to apply at 17.
Learn something new. I was always under the impression that education counted slower than work experience. Good to know!