MEL help: AA and it's regional partners

flygirl142

This is for anyone that is currently working in AA dispatch or any of its subsidiaries or regional partners. I am trying to put together some training materials for my airport. Could you send me some tail #s that currently have MELs that require station action on arrival (or something that doesn't necessarily require action but the station should be aware of)?
Thanks

A1TAPE

Not at AA but can tell you that one MEL we call stations for is APU INOP, APU GEN INOP, APU FUEL MELs, they require ground power and air start carts.

flygirl142

Not at AA but can tell you that one MEL we call stations for is APU INOP, APU GEN INOP, APU FUEL MELs, they require ground power and air start carts.
Ideally you all do, and we appreciate it. I have however had times when they called the shift before and no one passed the word. We do have the equipment we need but it's not stored by the gate, so it's nice to have a head's up so it's in place ahead of time.
Same thing goes for overwing/gravity fuel. Most of the time, dispatch calls. Sometimes they are busy and can't or forget (most of you are human, I think). Even though the fueler can tell when they get there, if we've got a 25 min MOGT on a 145 then having to take the time for the fueler to call a second truck almost guarantees a delay. If I can let them know ahead of time, it just goes more smoothly.

flygirl142

This is something you should be calling dispatch at one of the partners to obtain.
Just trying not to bug people while they've got lots going on. I thought it might be easier to just put it out there and if someone wanted to help, they could-strictly voluntary. Just trying to keep myself productive while I wait for the inevitable call that Sheffield is cancelling the April class.

paincorp

Just trying not to bug people while they've got lots going on. I thought it might be easier to just put it out there and if someone wanted to help, they could-strictly voluntary. Just trying to keep myself productive while I wait for the inevitable call that Sheffield is cancelling the April class.
So many flights have cancelled, they should be able to help right now. I had less than 30% of my normal workload today.

flygirl142

So many flights have cancelled, they should be able to help right now. I had less than 30% of my normal workload today.
I just know I had to call the shift manager for one subsidiary multiple times this morning to figure out what was going on because we couldn't get through any other phone lines and got our release at D-6. At that point, I shelves my plans to call and reached out here. :)
I'll start calling tomorrow or later tonight I guess. I just hate bugging people.

flygirl142

Actually, I decided to just pull every tail number and pull the most recent release until I find what I'm looking for.
Oh the things you do when you're at less than 30% of flights running.