Medivac King Air 350 Crash Philippines -Video

NickH

Dank Meme
It's obviously humid, so those may be wake vortices causing condensation? Maybe? It's a stretch...

Boris Badenov

He comes to save the day in a broken truck.
It's obviously humid, so those may be wake vortices causing condensation? Maybe? It's a stretch...
I can conceive of this possibility as the filming begins, although I still think probably not. But at the end? Dude is pretty clearly missing significant wing.

NickH

Dank Meme
I can conceive of this possibility as the filming begins, although I still think probably not. But at the end? Dude is pretty clearly missing significant wing.
Which again makes no sense. King Airs lose tails rather than wings. Unless there were two well placed trees and a Hollywood film crew?

NovemberEcho

Dergs favorite member
Is that fuel, wingtip condensation, or smoke? I thought it was smoke at first cause it appears grayish brown. But I had t thought of fuel. Although it does def appear the right wing is missing parts, that wouldn’t explain fuel coming out of the left wing

gotWXdagain

Highly Visible Member
Is that fuel, wingtip condensation, or smoke? I thought it was smoke at first cause it appears grayish brown. But I had t thought of fuel. Although it does def appear the right wing is missing parts, that wouldn’t explain fuel coming out of the left wing
The left also looks clipped. Overstress?

deadstick

The whole video is confusing because I think you seen it in the first few seconds descending and already streaming....something. If it had already lost the wings, how did it turn? Who knows? Another interesting KA accident to keep an eye on.

Last edited:

CFI A&P

Exploring the world one toilet at a time.
Just got word from Capt Jerry & self-appointed investigator Dan Gryder that if a failure of the left wing occurred it would cause a left rolling moment.

That is preliminary information from them, awaiting a final report from these two “published” investigators.