1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

March Photo Contest

Discussion in 'Pictures From The Road' started by Adler, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adler

Adler Low-Level Individual

Theme: The theme as chosen by last month's winner @ozone is "weather and planes".

Duration: You have until the 28th of March, midnight stupid California time to submit.

Submit to: jetcareerphoto@gmail.com

Once I have all the submissions, I’ll start a new thread on or around the 29th for voting. Voting will last until the 1st, with the winner announced on or just after (depending on my schedule) the 2nd.

Other assorted rules:

The photo must be taken by you, during the time frame. Honor system on those two.

Once you've submitted, you're in. One picture only, no replacing entries later.

Any registered user is welcome to submit, whether you frequent the photo sub forum or not.

Point and shoot, dslr, or as they use to say in racing, "run what you brung".

The winner will select the following month's theme. So if the voting is nearing the end, and it looks like you are going to win, start thinking about what you want the them to be, as the next contest will start on or around the 2nd of April.

So, go shooting!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  2. mikecweb

mikecweb Third Generation Arizonan

Your proofreading skills came up a little short.

SurferLucas likes this.
  3. Adler

Adler Low-Level Individual

I copy and paste. Single day off between work blocks, laundry, food, nice weather... maybe you should run this thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.