Man Arrested for Locking Himself in American Airlines Cockpit

Screaming_Emu

Dogsheep
Umm...battery?
If he wasn't a pilot, even with external power I doubt he'd be able to get it started.

Nerd alert: When I was in college I bought this software addon for flight simulator that added a realistic 747-200 to the mix of aircraft in the game. All of the systems were functional and it even came with a huge PDF file telling you how to run everything. Reading is for suckers so I tried to figure it out on my own. Couldn't even get one engine started and at the time I was a commercial pilot.

Zidac

If he wasn't a pilot, even with external power I doubt he'd be able to get it started.

Nerd alert: When I was in college I bought this software addon for flight simulator that added a realistic 747-200 to the mix of aircraft in the game. All of the systems were functional and it even came with a huge PDF file telling you how to run everything. Reading is for suckers so I tried to figure it out on my own. Couldn't even get one engine started and at the time I was a commercial pilot.
Ah, PMDG? I have the 737-800 but haven't gotten around to reading the PDF either. I have been CTRL-E-ing it... :oops:

Zidac

Woah life imitates art! :) (I hear that was one of the best addons too.)
I highly recommend the PMDG Jetstream 4100 if you haven't tried it. It's probably the best turboprop add-on. I just kind of wish they picked a more common
turboprop to model.

ozziecat35

4 out of 5 great lakes prefer Michigan.
I used to be able to start a PMDG 737 or Level D 767 Sim from Dark and Cold...I had a lot more time on my hands when I was single....

tomokc

If SLC non-revver Curtis Saxton hears about this, I hope that security gets to the cockpit door before he does.

Murdoughnut

Well sized member

I bought the 767 add on a few years back and could never manage to get both engines started without blowing a bottle of fire retardant