Looking for Phenom PIC or FO on a larger jet

USN88

We (JetSuite) filled the 6 positions we were just hiring for. Last I heard was October hiring/classes, per the CP.

1Wingnut

Job search update: I never heard a word from any of the companies with Phenoms. I was offered a part 135 job as a Falcon 10 captain, and since that is my only firm offer, I have accepted it. Really surprised no one even wanted to talk to me about Phenoms - I wouldn't have thought there would be many (or maybe even any) unemployed pilots already with Phenom type and time. Go figure...

Maurus

The Great Gazoo
I sent a resume to both JetSuite and Executive Airshare, and neither responded even tho I am currently a captain flying 135 charters in the Phenom 100. :( I did get an interview for a Falcon 10 PIC job - I was called back for a second visit with the CEO, and I think I will likely be offered a position. I shouldn't complain, but it makes me wonder why I couldn't get a call on the Phenom...
At least the falcon 10 in a mini rocket ship. :)

SoonerAv8r

Job search update: I never heard a word from any of the companies with Phenoms. I was offered a part 135 job as a Falcon 10 captain, and since that is my only firm offer, I have accepted it. Really surprised no one even wanted to talk to me about Phenoms - I wouldn't have thought there would be many (or maybe even any) unemployed pilots already with Phenom type and time. Go figure...
Just came across this thread and read the comments about EAS. I know quite a few guys with Airshares, it seems like EVERYONE there I know had an internal reference. Just thought that might shed a lil light...

pryd67

Sorry Wingnut

That is really bad news for us that are hoping to get into JetSuite and Executive Airshare in the future. If they do not even reply to you and you are typed that must mean that they are swamp with applications and that I should put my application directly into my shredder.

I hope you will like the Falcon 10 job.

1Wingnut

Sorry Wingnut

That is really bad news for us that are hoping to get into JetSuite and Executive Airshare in the future. If they do not even reply to you and you are typed that must mean that they are swamp with applications and that I should put my application directly into my shredder.

I hope you will like the Falcon 10 job.
Well Pryd67, I would say don't lose hope. I have a feeling that my resume was in a pile with many others, and the Chief Pilots at both companies are super busy, and didn't really even notice me or my type. Watch, in four months I will get a call asking me to be in class next Monday. That just seems to be how getting a job goes in aviation... I just feel some relief to have a job to go to, and not have to sit by the phone waiting for a call!

Patrick

I sent a resume to both JetSuite and Executive Airshare, and neither responded even tho I am currently a captain flying 135 charters in the Phenom 100. :( I did get an interview for a Falcon 10 PIC job - I was called back for a second visit with the CEO, and I think I will likely be offered a position. I shouldn't complain, but it makes me wonder why I couldn't get a call on the Phenom...
That REALLY surprises me. Hope the Falcon gig works out!

1Wingnut

That REALLY surprises me. Hope the Falcon gig works out!
It did, thanks Patrick. I've been flying the FA-10 for about 10 hours now, on part 91 flights, getting a bit of experience in it before I go for my PIC type in it. Seems like a good, growing company, with a great bunch of guys. The plane is pretty nice too - above 10k feet, cruise climb is 300 kts indicated :) .

smack300

We (JetSuite) filled the 6 positions we were just hiring for. Last I heard was October hiring/classes, per the CP.
Is JetSuite still hiring for Flight Coordinator? Sent in my resume a few weeks ago haven't heard anything. Just wondering.