• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Laps around the US ( $35-55 / hour time building )

how much useful load do you have available? Im looking for 100hours but built like a Tackle, lol. Fit fine in 172, PA-28 etc but not sure on your aircraft.

Black Sheep

how much useful load do you have available? Im looking for 100hours but built like a Tackle, lol. Fit fine in 172, PA-28 etc but not sure on your aircraft.

It's like a fixed gear fixed prop bonazana, I'm 6+ 190lb and I've flown with a 6'2 250lb co pilot and had two 5'11 girls in the back and we all fit fine. It may be slow but it's comfy with its reclining seats and nice headroom. Bigger cabin than a 172 for sure.

It's like a fixed gear fixed prop bonazana, I'm 6+ 190lb and I've flown with a 6'2 250lb co pilot and had two 5'11 girls in the back and we all fit fine. It may be slow but it's comfy with its reclining seats and nice headroom. Bigger cabin than a 172 for sure.
Sounds good to me, when would you be free to do a 100hr stretch? Can break it up into however is convenient although I am more than willing to blast through it at once.

Black Sheep

Sounds good to me, when would you be free to do a 100hr stretch? Can break it up into however is convenient although I am more than willing to blast through it at once.
Can't offer any concrete dates at the moment but I will keep you and everyone updated. Ideally you'd plan 13 days for 100 hours and try to knock it out in 10 days. That has easily been accomplished before, always aim for at least 8 hours a day but have done 13-14+ hours, depends how bad and how fast you want it.

Vadim

Hey Black Sheep, I am looking to do a coast to coast flight this summer, there and back.. are you going to be building time around July? where are you at your time? i am very flexible with my schedule.. currently at 250hrs, got married and low $ kept my logbook under my pillow for a while, currently on schedule to finish up SEL IFR/Commercial rating in May 2018.

Black Sheep

Hey Black Sheep, I am looking to do a coast to coast flight this summer, there and back.. are you going to be building time around July? where are you at your time? i am very flexible with my schedule.. currently at 250hrs, got married and low $ kept my logbook under my pillow for a while, currently on schedule to finish up SEL IFR/Commercial rating in May 2018.
Sent you a pm!