• Guest! Follow new job postings on Twitter and Facebook

Labcorp PC12 Captain

jspeed87

How are the PC-12's equipped as far as avionics/autopilots? EFB or paper charts? Pay increase for previous turbine 135 time? Thanks.

CaptainYoda

How are the PC-12's equipped as far as avionics/autopilots? EFB or paper charts? Pay increase for previous turbine 135 time? Thanks.
Airplanes are being upgraded with G600Txi's.
Some have the old EFIS. You should be able to fly both.
All airplanes have autopilot.
EFB's

Not sure about the pay increase for 135. We're 91.
That's likely a question for the interview.
(I don't participate in the interviews)

Jon Gandy

Any luck with guys around 600TT? This would be the perfect job for me. Not interested in time building, love the platform, some PIC experience in King Airs so not unfamiliar with Turbo Prop operation.

hotice

Labcorp is hiring PC12 Captains

Apply online:
jobs.labcorp.com

Job listing shows the required 2500TT and 250 TPIC.

Apply if you have 1500 and 250 complex time.

Starting pay is $65k (10% bump after the first year) and benefits.
The base is in KBUY (Burlington, NC) which is about 30 minutes from Raleigh, NC. and 30 minutes from Greensboro.

Details:
This is for a PC12 single pilot captain. There are no First Officers.
Fleet is all PC12 legacy using Garmin Avionics.
All flights are out and back with no hotel stays.
Most of the flying is at night.

We evaluate using a RedBird simulator. Be ready to fly approaches, missed, and holds.

Training at Labcorp is extensive. You will be sent to Flight Safety and given 100 hours of training in the airplane before being cut loose to fly on your own. Increased minimums will apply for 50 hours after that and yearly re-currency at Flight Safety.

Part of the reason that I'm posting this is the lack of recent information about Labcorp on any forums.

Full disclosure: I am presently employed at Labcorp.
The pay seams a lot lower than Quest Diagnostics?

jspeed87

Labcorp is hiring PC12 Captains

Apply online:
jobs.labcorp.com

Job listing shows the required 2500TT and 250 TPIC.

Apply if you have 1500 and 250 complex time.

Starting pay is $65k (10% bump after the first year) and benefits.
The base is in KBUY (Burlington, NC) which is about 30 minutes from Raleigh, NC. and 30 minutes from Greensboro.

Details:
This is for a PC12 single pilot captain. There are no First Officers.
Fleet is all PC12 legacy using Garmin Avionics.
All flights are out and back with no hotel stays.
Most of the flying is at night.

We evaluate using a RedBird simulator. Be ready to fly approaches, missed, and holds.

Training at Labcorp is extensive. You will be sent to Flight Safety and given 100 hours of training in the airplane before being cut loose to fly on your own. Increased minimums will apply for 50 hours after that and yearly re-currency at Flight Safety.

Part of the reason that I'm posting this is the lack of recent information about Labcorp on any forums.

Full disclosure: I am presently employed at Labcorp.
Are there any openings for Labcorp? I am interested in sending them my resume.

Bamaaviator

What would you say is the ideal pilot candidate they look for? I have over 1500 total time, with about 200-250 turbine PIC time (can't remember exactly how much turbine time I have, but somewhere in that ballpark).

Also, how is the management climate at this company?

Bamaaviator

ideal candidate? No such thing.
You have enough hours to apply.

The management climate?
Can you be more specific?
Sure. Was there a toxic company culture? Reason I ask is because I dealt with that at a previous job that had an extremely toxic culture. They couldn't keep anyone around for more than 8-12 months it was so bad. I'm trying to steer clear of a place if it's toxic.

Bamaaviator

Actually, disregard my last question. It's been awhile since lurking on this thread. I just scrolled up and reread some of the other posts, and it appears to be pretty solid operation.

I know this is an old post but I would like to get some more information about this position. I have about 1475 total time, mostly single engine, and not a lot of complex. I have been hired by a regional airline before and began training but resigned because I decided that lifestyle and type of flying was not for me. SO not intersted in building time to go to an airline, this is a job I would like to remain in for a long time.

Bamaaviator

I know this is an old post but I would like to get some more information about this position. I have about 1475 total time, mostly single engine, and not a lot of complex. I have been hired by a regional airline before and began training but resigned because I decided that lifestyle and type of flying was not for me. SO not intersted in building time to go to an airline, this is a job I would like to remain in for a long time.
I'm in a similar boat as you, though I haven't been to the airlines but have been considering it lately. I have a little north of 1500. I could go to the airlines if I wanted to, but just don't feel like I should at this point mainly because of family. I'm a little hard pressed as to where I should go with my career. The wife and I just had another child recently. I'd hate to be gone from them so much especially being on reserve at a regional for who knows how long. What was it about the airlines that wasn't appealing? I'm curious