King Air 350 Crash at Addison

Murdoughnut

Well sized member
Rangers were in St Pete playing the Rays today. Whitted is about a mile from the Stadium - possibly connected to the Rangers organization. Don’t feel good about this one.

SurferLucas

Southern Gentleman
Rangers were in St Pete playing the Rays today. Whitted is about a mile from the Stadium - possibly connected to the Rangers organization. Don’t feel good about this one.
Because no one else would have a reason to from the Dallas area to the Tampa area?

You should delete your post, it’s that bad of a post.

T/O w/FSII

10 people on board. This marks the 5th king air 350 take off and immediately crash into the airport after rolling left in recent memory.

It would have been right below max weight with full fuel.

gliderboy

Texas, summer, around noon, very heavy airplane.....

Like the winter accidents, summer accidents tend to follow a pattern.

Murdoughnut

Well sized member
Because no one else would have a reason to from the Dallas area to the Tampa area?

You should delete your post, it’s that bad of a post.
Jesus Christ - I get that if it's a US aircraft some of you get all uptight if anyone tries to make any sort of connection to anything at all, but get over it man.

I'm friends with the President of the Rays and his family - the only reason I thought that was because I knew they were playing, but I couldn't remember if they were in Texas or here.

I didn't speculate about a cause here, so I'm not sure what mortal sin I committed. When I said "connected to the Rangers organization" what I meant is possibly a group travelling in for the game more generally, that's the only thing I'd change.

Last edited:

mikecweb

Jesus Christ - I get that if it's a US aircraft some of you get all uptight if anyone tries to make any sort of connection to anything at all, but get over it man.

I'm friends with the President of the Rays and his family - the only reason I thought that was because I knew they were playing, but I couldn't remember if they were in Texas or here.

I didn't speculate about a cause here, so I'm not sure what mortal sin I committed. When I said "connected to the Rangers organization" what I meant is possibly a group travelling in for the game more generally, that's the only thing I'd change.
So you think speculating on who might be dead is better than speculating on the cause? You're smarter than to do something that stupid.