K4 bid

jhugz

The Juarez Express
And just to clear it up, you don’t give up all of day zero just some. Usually you’re catching a flight to CVG, JFK, ORD, ATL, or LAX. If you live in the East Coast you usually leave around dinner time on day zero. Earlier if you live on the west coast headed to the east coast.

Hubbs

And just to clear it up, you don’t give up all of day zero just some. Usually you’re catching a flight to CVG, JFK, ORD, ATL, or LAX. If you live in the East Coast you usually leave around dinner time on day zero. Earlier if you live on the west coast headed to the east coast.
Do you ever have to commercial overseas? A flight to Europe is typically overnight.

falconvalley

For married guys with kids. Is it manageable the long days away?
Having been at RP/S5/RW with schedules ranging from 6 on, 1 off with 11 days off a month, to working 4 weekdays and having 18 days off, I can say that if your spouse is tired of saying goodbye 4+ times a month, a company like K4 is worth a shot. Falconvalleyswife loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pilatuz

How is the hiring going lately? I'm just about at the point where I have somewhat "competitive" times and would like to apply.. been trying to get all the info I can get. Afraid I missed the hiring boom..

Stone Cold

How is the hiring going lately? I'm just about at the point where I have somewhat "competitive" times and would like to apply.. been trying to get all the info I can get. Afraid I missed the hiring boom..
Rumor is we're still hiring pretty good. We're still getting more airplanes. I'd say go for it. Upgrade times will slow as we get fully staffed, but unless the bottom falls out from underneath us, this is still a pretty good place to work waiting for a call, and if the call doesn't come, it can be a good career job.

Pilatuz

Rumor is we're still hiring pretty good. We're still getting more airplanes. I'd say go for it. Upgrade times will slow as we get fully staffed, but unless the bottom falls out from underneath us, this is still a pretty good place to work waiting for a call, and if the call doesn't come, it can be a good career job.
Wow that's great. I think I will. I have obligations until about March or April then am free to go wherever I please and I think K4 looks like something that would suit me well. Thank you for the info!