Jumpseat to MEM (no FedEx)

Roger Roger

Paid to sleep, fly for fun
Hey all.

I’m trying to get to MEM next month for my brothers wedding. I can get to ANC or SEA pretty easily on Alaska, but they don’t go to MEM and it appears my 135 does not have an agreement with FedEx. Airlines we have that might help:
AWAC
Atlas/Polar
Expressjet
Kalitta
Any thoughts? Or should I just look for paid ticket deals from SEA and jump there?

BlueMoon

Buy a Ticket. I’m not saying this as to be a smart ass. It’s a wedding and it’s your brother. You’ll do yourself a favor and save any anxiety by purchasing a ticket now. A month out of probably wont be too expensive. Frontier and allegiant both fly into MEM

Not sure if Alaska goes into Nashville and you can rent a car from there.

If it was me, I’d buy a ticket and save myself some sleep, but then again I hated non reving.

Last edited:

Roger Roger

Paid to sleep, fly for fun
Buy a Ticket. I’m not saying this as to be a smart ass. It’s a wedding and it’s your brother. You’ll do yourself a favor and save any anxiety by purchasing a ticket now. A month out of probably wont be too expensive. Frontier and allegiant both fly into MEM

Not sure if Alaska goes into Nashville and you can rent a car from there.

If it was me, I’d buy a ticket and save myself some sleep, but then again I hated non reving.
Yeah, I might end up doing that, or buying a ticket down and rolling the dice to come back, it’s at the start of 14 days off so I’ll have wiggle room on the back side. Just wondered if the brain trust had any other great ideas. FedEx would be the way to go though!

mikecweb

Yeah, I might end up doing that, or buying a ticket down and rolling the dice to come back, it’s at the start of 14 days off so I’ll have wiggle room on the back side. Just wondered if the brain trust had any other great ideas. FedEx would be the way to go though!
If you have one with ups they actually have a few flights into Memphis as well...

JDean3204

If you need an AS guest pass to BNA and back let me know, as you know it’s standby and my seniority is only from 2017.

jhugz

#lighttwin Mafia
Hey all.

I’m trying to get to MEM next month for my brothers wedding. I can get to ANC or SEA pretty easily on Alaska, but they don’t go to MEM and it appears my 135 does not have an agreement with FedEx. Airlines we have that might help:
AWAC
Atlas/Polar
Expressjet
Kalitta
Any thoughts? Or should I just look for paid ticket deals from SEA and jump there?
Do you have jumpseat privileges with ATI? If so you could do Kalitta/Atlas/Polar from ANC to CVG on a 74 which would be an almost guarantee seat (in the upper deck of a 74) then ATI from CVG-MEM on a 75 jumpseat.