Joining ATP

tcco94

Professional GTA V Pilot
MTSU....The only college to tell me no. They've got a good flight program there though, very well accredited. Problem with colleges are that it takes a lot longer. Pros and cons to both, I have low interest government loans because of college. If I did ATP I'd have been done faster but higher loans and much higher interest rates. YMMV.

bucksmith

Did you lock the doors?
Not to mention my town is not big on aviation so that makes this all that much harder
And what town is that? I think it was asked a couple times, I’ve skimmed, did I miss it? Reason being, people can give you very specific help if you at least divulge your state.
Spend the least money possible and try to find an instructor that cares about your goals. It’s very tough, we all love to fly, not everyone loves to teach. The conundrum is that many teach to get the hours. Regionals are hiring pulsed pilots, don’t get hung up on anything other than seeking quality instruction from someone that understands the gravity of the responsibility.
I also disagree with the zero debt attitude if it’s going to cost you 4 extra years before getting a seniority number. Hurry, you’re gonna miss it. (I don’t have a seniority number, but I typically fly 2-6 hours, eat and sleep (or scuba, golf, or ski) for 2-4 days, then fly 2-6 hours again. So, there’s that.)
And don’t forget to learn how to raise the flaps in the flare, critical skill set for a JC Pro pilot.
There is something about cake too, but I never figured out why that’s funny here. I missed a thread somewhere and all of sudden I’m outside of an inside joke on Jet Careers. WTH, I’ve been here 10 years.
Oh yeah. Ass.

guywhoflies

Y'NO WUT IM SAYIN
And what town is that? I think it was asked a couple times, I’ve skimmed, did I miss it? Reason being, people can give you very specific help if you at least divulge your state.
Spend the least money possible and try to find an instructor that cares about your goals. It’s very tough, we all love to fly, not everyone loves to teach. The conundrum is that many teach to get the hours. Regionals are hiring pulsed pilots, don’t get hung up on anything other than seeking quality instruction from someone that understands the gravity of the responsibility.
I also disagree with the zero debt attitude if it’s going to cost you 4 extra years before getting a seniority number. Hurry, you’re gonna miss it. (I don’t have a seniority number, but I typically fly 2-6 hours, eat and sleep (or scuba, golf, or ski) for 2-4 days, then fly 2-6 hours again. So, there’s that.)
And don’t forget to learn how to raise the flaps in the flare, critical skill set for a JC Pro pilot.
There is something about cake too, but I never figured out why that’s funny here. I missed a thread somewhere and all of sudden I’m outside of an inside joke on Jet Careers. WTH, I’ve been here 10 years.
Oh yeah. Ass.
And that is why you aren't tier 1 material.;)

Aaronvandagriff

Oh yeah. Ass.
I thought I mentioned before. I live in middle Tennessee. I have decided to get my ppl and pay it off and hopefully knock some of the tuition off.