Jet Access Aviation ?? Good / Bad / Ugly

Eddie_X59

I am considering a job with Jet Access Aviation starting in their Hawker. I have zero jet time with 2400 TT / 500 multi. Their pay seems to be on par with salary's found on Bizjets.com, and they are hiring more pilots to move from a 10/5 to a 10/8. Benefits appear to be decent. Can anyone tell me about their experience flying with them... if you leave a comment please let me know if it is from personal experience or you heard it thru the grapevine. Thank you much in advance.....

bucksmith

Did you lock the doors?
If you're a member of ppw, someone was asking over there about the same company (maybe it was you) and they got a response with an offer to pm for info. Might be worth going over there and hitting that guy up if you can't find anybody here with info.

CFI A&P

Exploring the world one toilet at a time.
I am considering a job with Jet Access Aviation starting in their Hawker. I have zero jet time with 2400 TT / 500 multi. Their pay seems to be on par with salary's found on Bizjets.com, and they are hiring more pilots to move from a 10/5 to a 10/8. Benefits appear to be decent. Can anyone tell me about their experience flying with them... if you leave a comment please let me know if it is from personal experience or you heard it thru the grapevine. Thank you much in advance.....
While I don't work there, I have an acquaintance that did. Go ahead and PM me and I'll let you know what they told me about they're time at JAA.