1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's time

Discussion in 'Jobs Needed' started by Stone Cold, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Maximillian_Jenius

Maximillian_Jenius Super User

Have you thought about maybe becoming a clandestine field agent at your job, instead of a rendition pilot in a G6?

:);)

2. Stone Cold

Stone Cold Well-Known Member

No, I have no desire to become a field agent for the Russians! ;)

When's the JC Air America happening @Derg @MikeD? That would solve all My problems! Haha :D

Maximillian_Jenius likes this.
  3. ozziecat35

ozziecat35 4 out of 5 great lakes prefer Michigan.

I saw that Boeing is hiring for pilots out of GYY on the 737 and Gulfstream (can't remember what version). Might be worth looking at.

Stone Cold likes this.
  4. jskibo

jskibo Old

Interested in Older F16s and missions over the Sinai peninsula? I'll be with MGen Ragga next week :)

Stone Cold likes this.
  5. Inverted25

Inverted25 Well-Known Member

The Fortune 500 flight departments around here won't touch retired airline guys. They like to hire mid 30s who will be a good long term investment. I don't know of many serious flight departments that are looking for the type of turnover that hiring older retirees brings

6. BEEF SUPREME

BEEF SUPREME Well-Known Member

And Bingo was his name-o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. TrustMeI'maPilot

TrustMeI'maPilot Well-Known Member

Most Fortune 500 companies don't pay enough to avoid turnover these days. I don't even consider them in the top percentage of 91 jobs.

8. Inverted25

Inverted25 Well-Known Member

What would you consider the top then? The couple around here fly large cabin aircraft and first year is 120k

9. TrustMeI'maPilot

TrustMeI'maPilot Well-Known Member

Which is what, 2nd year pay at every legacy, and it keeps going up from there. It's not going to be enough to keep pilots if they could make double that after 5-6 years at a legacy airline. Hence why there are almost constant job postings for Fortune 500 jobs these days.

Most of those types of companies have a bureaucratic HR department that runs pay and is out of touch, not to mention being one CEO away from shutting down the department.

My idea of the top percentage part 91 jobs is for a ultra high net worth family that's had a plane for generations, and pays in the 200k range.