It's official......

Cruise

.....I'm out! :(:(:(:(:(

At this point I'm 95% I will not make it this year. I am holding out for a glimmer of hope; but it's a faint one, for sure.

Arrgghh!

Take lots of pictures for all of us losers who don't show up. :p

Damn, I'm totally bummed right now.

ComplexHiAv8r

Man, too bad...

Photos??? Hey what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, or atleast behind closed doors.;)

What happened?? (if you can tell)

At this point I'm 95% I will not make it this year. I am holding out for a glimmer of hope; but it's a faint one, for sure.

Arrgghh!

Rocketman99

Frozen Guppy Manipulator

Arrgghh!

Aren't you on vacation? What happened dude???

Cruise

Yeah, I'm on vacation.....took it for no other reason but to attend NJC. The problem lies w/ my GF. She's been out of work for a looong time and I've been supplementing her survival w/ all the 'extraneous' funds I have. So, now I don't 'have' any to attend. Oh well, pay it forward, right!?!

JEP

Malko In Charge
Staff member
Yeah, I'm on vacation.....took it for no other reason but to attend NJC. The problem lies w/ my GF. She's been out of work for a looong time and I've been supplementing her survival w/ all the 'extraneous' funds I have. So, now I don't 'have' any to attend. Oh well, pay it forward, right!?!
Come on Matt...Jumpseat out, you can gather up some free booze and there's always a floor/couch/something to crash on.... ;)

H46Bubba

Come on Matt...Jumpseat out, you can gather up some free booze and there's always a floor/couch/something to crash on.... ;)
Yeah bro, ya gotta come. Someone has an open couch or bed. A lot of us have to scrimp while we're in Vegas. I'm on a really tight budget for this years festivities. C...mon!:beer:

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Heck, even we are on a really tight budget this year!! if we can do it, you can do it too! :)