Interesting Napkins on Delta

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
I’ve seen them, didn’t think they were an issue, but people will get overly excited about anything they want to get overly excited about.

Dphoenix

Love lasagna, hate mondays
A diamond medallion just found my flight attendant on Facebook and tried to message her 20 min after the flight. He had first name only, but she listed her employment as our regional and she said he asked what city she lived in. Creepy. People are creepy.

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
A diamond medallion just found my flight attendant on Facebook and tried to message her 20 min after the flight. He had first name only, but she listed her employment as our regional and she said he asked what city she lived in. Creepy. People are creepy.
That’s becoming all too common.

SeanD

That is a Coke branded napkin. Not Delta. No need to apologize. Who cares anyway. One person has an unusual result and it’s complete triggery. I hate the media.

GypsyPilot

Really! Wow. So did these morons know that on AA you can send messages to other seats via the entertainment system? Maybe I should tell CNN about this scoop!

ppragman

Direct Yeska
The art of being offended.

OMG! Worse flight ever!!!!!!!!! #(&@%(#&#$@$%()#

Did you die?

No.

Probably not the worse flight ever then......
They should just make the first 15 minutes of the movie "The Grey" mandatory viewing prior to push. Gotta keep those expectations low.