Ideas for preschoolers

ozziecat35

4 out of 5 great lakes prefer Michigan.
So my oldest sons preschool teacher asked if I’d do a 15 minute presentation to the entire group of 3 classes during their transportation series in a couple of weeks. Any one have good ideas to keep a group of 4-6 year olds mildly entertained about airplanes/ being a pilot? Obviously this needs to be uber basic. Gonna try and get a bunch of plastic wings from my employer...kids like swag right?

ppragman

FLIPY FLAPS!
So my oldest sons preschool teacher asked if I’d do a 15 minute presentation to the entire group of 3 classes during their transportation series in a couple of weeks. Any one have good ideas to keep a group of 4-6 year olds mildly entertained about airplanes/ being a pilot? Obviously this needs to be uber basic. Gonna try and get a bunch of plastic wings from my employer...kids like swag right?
Wear your uniform, and bring wings for sure. Bring in any cockpit posters you might have lying around and maps.

A Life Aloft

Wings for sure and see if you can get lanyards or pens too.

You can order a bunch of those inexpensive balsa plane kits that they can stick together in 3 minutes and fly/soar and you can explain also a very basic description of how planes fly. They'll love that. Look on ebay, amazon and online hobby and toy shops.

1547519310540.png

Last edited:

Lawman

Go to military surplus store....

Buy a used flight suit and d-bag sunglasses for a total investment of 52 dollars.....

Show up to presentation and play YouTube video of the Blue Angles to Van Halen’s “Dreams”

In all honesty I did this kind of presentation for my niece. Best question by far, “so do you guys fight like... the boss bad guy or something?”