Discussion in 'Jobs Needed' started by ghoster, Jan 23, 2017.
anybody got any names of operators in the area? Looking to pick up part time work.
Not sure how much experience you have but this was posted today:
Pilot - Aerial Patrol
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Instrument rating.
- Valid Second Class FAA Medical certificate. Annual Company physical is also required.
- Primary objectives of the aerial patrol function are the identification, reporting, and deterrence of third party activities potentially impacting the pipeline; pipeline leak reporting; and rights-of-way condition monitoring including identification of washes, exposures, spans, river crossing conditions, and including timely reconnaissance following weather related events.
- Manages schedule to meet patrol frequency requirements, and accommodate special flight requests from the Field.
- Training in aircraft operations, meteorology, navigation, and federal aviation regulations.
- Five years of flying experience with minimum of 1,500 hours total flight time
- Pipeline patrol knowledge and experience.
- FAA Certified Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Able to work effectively with Field operations personnel in encroachment mitigation.
- Subject to extended workdays and/or workweeks, and call-out for emergency response. Will be required to carry a cell phone.
- Candidate must have a proven safe driving record and provide documentation of past traffic violations upon request, as well as maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Incumbent will be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test, is subject to applicable U.S. Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol related regulations and FAA regulations, and will be subject to a background check.
Spring, Texas, United States
got it all except A&P
Thanks for posting, but the thread is regarding Houston, which is nowhere close to Midland, TX.
Try Barr Air Patrol
Separate names with a comma.