Hanging out with the FAs

Do you hang out with the flight attendants on overnights?

• Frequently

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Never

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Sometimes, it depends

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters

Der_Meister

I had a good time with two of my FA's recently. It had been years, ie since the RJ days, that I had actually had a long overnight with cool FA's. We all went out to an Oktoberfest in CMH then came back to the hotel area for dinner. It was one of the FA's birthdays so I decided to splurge and pay the $80 tab (for the 3 of us) for dinner. It was a fun time all around. It really depends on the crew, but if they are fun and wanted to hang out with what I was planning on doing then I will more often pay for a drink or meal for them. Penance for spending their day with me .. lol

They were also co based so every time I see them we have a good chat and when I have flown with them they make sure to take care of me. So win?

Jordan93

I had a good time with two of my FA's recently. It had been years, ie since the RJ days, that I had actually had a long overnight with cool FA's. We all went out to an Oktoberfest in CMH then came back to the hotel area for dinner. It was one of the FA's birthdays so I decided to splurge and pay the $80 tab (for the 3 of us) for dinner. It was a fun time all around. It really depends on the crew, but if they are fun and wanted to hang out with what I was planning on doing then I will more often pay for a drink or meal for them. Penance for spending their day with me .. lol

They were also co based so every time I see them we have a good chat and when I have flown with them they make sure to take care of me. So win?
German town in Columbus is amazing.

Max Power

I try to have at least one meal as a crew, unless I get the “nope” vibe from one or more parties, then it’s to each their own. I’ve been working on a degree for two years, so there’s been more slam clicking on my part than I like, but I still shoot for one “crew meal” per trip.

My regional is small and trips are usually always the same crew, start to finish, unless it was unassigned during bidding. Or scheduling shenanigans, especially during shortages in any position.

FA’s, especially at the regional level tend to range from “ just graduated college recently” to “ third career, just for the benefits”. I’ve learned a lot from everyone I’ve ever worked with, FA’s included.

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
A little birdy says that pilots getting written up by flight attendants for all sorts of malarkey have spiked.

Be careful.

Cherokee_Cruiser

A little birdy says that pilots getting written up by flight attendants for all sorts of malarkey have spiked.

Be careful.
Guess who won't have to worry about that?

<------- this guy. And some ya'll gave me crap for saying once I'm out of the locked tube, I probably don't wanna see you until next day checkin. ;)

Of course exceptions are made for any JC person I meet, I'll gladly buy a lunch.

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
Guess who won't have to worry about that?

<------- this guy. And some ya'll gave me crap for saying once I'm out of the locked tube, I probably don't wanna see you until next day checkin. ;)

Of course exceptions are made for any JC person I meet, I'll gladly buy a lunch.
y’all like who, black people? so racist!! :) :sarcasm: