Furlough Estimates

ZapBrannigan

Old School
The job fair game will be back in full swing in a year or so. Tens of thousands of pilots kissing ass at job fairs fighting over a tiny handfull of jobs. He’ll make a fortune.
I'm sure you are right. But he is old and his old game isn't gonna work with today's youngsters. Somebody is going to build a better mousetrap with apps and virtual interviews or something.. digital resumes .. who knows?

Doog... this is your moment. Time to expand the empire. I'll help with interview prep. I'm a pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASpilot2be

Qbicle seat warmer
I'm sure you are right. But he is old and his old game isn't gonna work with today's youngsters. Somebody is going to build a better mousetrap with apps and virtual interviews or something.. digital resumes .. who knows?

Doog... this is your moment. Time to expand the empire. I'll help with interview prep. I'm a pro.

There are virtual job fairs already. And they're free. It's how I got my job.

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
Greedy clown can SMELL furloughed pilots

Doug and I (and many others) were receiving mailings from that guy in the very early 1990s back in our roommate days. “Airline pilot shortage just around the comer, get your foot in the door now! Just sign up for my next coming convention and get free resume review service!!”

30 years later, he’s still at it.....lol

tcco94

Professional GTA V Pilot
Does all of this mean that planes that were getting pulled out of the boneyards, like some of the Delta jets here at MZJ and over at SBD, were pulled out prematurely....and may be showing up again?
It's such a fluid situation. We were the least aggressive out of the big 4(I'm pretty sure). American or Southwest has to have been the most aggressive at prematurely adding the schedules back. I mean they said they'll be flying 90% by Dec a few months ago.