FS2004 screenshots!

chris6387

Thanks for posting the screen shots. I'm getting anxious; last I checked Best Buy didn't have it in yet.

UAL747400

If they ever get the graphics as good as my nascar 2002 graphics ill be impressed. Its pretty hard to tell a screen shot from that game than one from tv. Its is a simpler game though too.

Tom

bluelake

Nice Screenshots. How are the frame rates though once you actually add some weather to your simming???

Prospective_Pilot

Here are the system specs on my old comp that I installed FS2004 on:

Pentium III 900Mhz
384mb of ram
Geforce 4 MX420 64mb

In the Cessna 172 with sliders on close to half with sunset and clouds I average about 6-12 frames/sec around the airports, and the frame rates can max at 23/sec away from airports and at a cruising altitude.

However, the "big jet's" take a kill on frame rates so the sliders have to go almost completely to the left.

I still have to say everything in FS2004 looks WAY better than in FS2002!!! It really does look a ton neater than in those screenshots you may have seen!!! You'll see what I mean once you have played it! But with specs any lower than my comp.....forget it...no go...

aloft

Dead-sticking it into MYF.

Man, if the real thing was anything like it is in FS2004, it's amazing the Wright Flyer flew at all! It's a royal biotch to fly. Fun, tho!

http://64.203.15.192:81/flyer.jpg

And the mighty DC-3--in watching the replay of my approach from the tower's perspective, it got creepy...as in oh-my-dog, real life doesn't get more realistic-looking than this!

http://64.203.15.192:81/dc3.jpg

Mr_Creepy

[ QUOTE ]
If they ever get the graphics as good as my nascar 2002 graphics ill be impressed. Its pretty hard to tell a screen shot from that game than one from tv. Its is a simpler game though too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't call n2k2 a game! It's no more a game than FS2k2. That is the second finest nascar simulation ever made. The finest is of course, n2k3. I expect it to improve some with the much celebrated patch on it's way out sometime this year (more realistic setups, etc.)

Do you have n2k3? And are you in a league?

www.tntsrl.org

flyboy04

I saw on one of the pics that it had taxiway signs! That is one thing ive been wanting to see in a sime for a while, to see if i could handle taxiing at complex airports!