Frontier

CFIT99

I'm probably commenting ironically...
Spirit actually does flights between PHX-ORD, PHX-SEA, PHX-MSP, and PHX-DFW but your point is still valid.
the last few month I did PHX to ORD, MCO, EWR, SEA, SAN, DEN and I think one more random airport

btw we just posted for 25+ upgrades (between NK and F9...not a bad time for movement!)....also keep hearing about PHX as a base...(5th busiest airport as of JAN ops)

etflies

Keeping calm, Chiving on.
the last few month I did PHX to ORD, MCO, EWR, SEA, SAN, DEN and I think one more random airport

btw we just posted for 25+ upgrades (between NK and F9...not a bad time for movement!)....also keep hearing about PHX as a base...(5th busiest airport as of JAN ops)
*fingers crossed*

"Something west of the Mississippi soon, something west of the Mississippi soon, something west of the Mississippi soon, something west of the Mississippi soon!"

Last edited:

Rodger Wilco

What can you F9ers tell me about Indigo Partners? Does anyone have any insight as to what the long term growth plan is for Frontier?
Any investments into the company outside of aircraft orders? Are they building training facilities or is it contracted out? What type of management are they?
There isn’t much information about them online.

ASpilot2be

Qbicle seat warmer
What can you F9ers tell me about Indigo Partners? Does anyone have any insight as to what the long term growth plan is for Frontier?
Any investments into the company outside of aircraft orders? Are they building training facilities or is it contracted out? What type of management are they?
There isn’t much information about them online.
They are building a brand new hangar in Orlando, and a flight attendant training center. Its currently all Frontier instructors, but we are adding Airbus instructors to some basic instruction. Haven't heard where all they are being implemented. All checking events still have to be done by Frontier pilots. I haven't been here long enough to get a feel for management.