For the Compass and GoJet pilots

jhugz

#lighttwin Mafia
Well, it’s like this. I’ve from a small town and had only been east of Arizona once when I was a kid.

So seeing the ‘burgs, the ‘villes, quirky Montana towns was amazing, but at some point, you’re not happy with that real good plate of Nachos at the Sip ‘N Dip, you want that Argentine steakhouse in Buenos Aires, that weird electro-punk dive bar in Berlin with the chimpanzee or that place with the really good Shawarma and ice cold Star beer hidden near the old port in Tel Aviv.

The 320 captain gig is a lot of fun, but personally, I’m all about big jets far places. Deaths and retirements, I’m almost back. LOL
I couldn't agree more...I took the first upgrade which was 76 CA, and it's a good gig but I miss international. I plan to bid back to the 777 or 747 when my seat lock comes up.

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
You bidding out of LAX 320 for SLC? Or DTW again? Or is the next move the 7ER captain or 330?
Aroo?

Nah, I can tolerate LA. I’m getting a slight bit of Stockholm Syndrome in my third month. We’ll see.

But my next aircraft move is probably 330 captain. The ER is mostly domestic and flying I’m already doing so it’s not worth the seat lock.

Cherokee_Cruiser

Aroo?

Nah, I can tolerate LA. I’m getting a slight bit of Stockholm Syndrome in my third month. We’ll see.

But my next aircraft move is probably 330 captain. The ER is mostly domestic and flying I’m already doing so it’s not worth the seat lock.

I agree, that would be a very logical move (and an easy transition) for your next seat.

Quick favor, can you do a welfare check on @Cptnchia and make sure he's okay? I would hate it if we lost a long term member not posting here anymore.

Last edited:

Autothrust Blue

"I’d make a suggestion but you won’t listen”
Well, it’s like this. I’m from a small town and had only been east of Arizona once when I was a kid.

So seeing the ‘burgs, the ‘villes, quirky Montana towns was amazing, but at some point, you’re not happy with that real good plate of Nachos at the Sip ‘N Dip, you want that Argentine steakhouse in Buenos Aires, that weird electro-punk dive bar in Berlin with the chimpanzee or that place with the really good Shawarma and ice cold Star beer hidden near the old port in Tel Aviv.

The 320 captain gig is a lot of fun, but personally, I’m all about big jets far places. Deaths and retirements, I’m almost back. LOL
I’m just here so I don’t get fined.

(Reality.)

roundout

Bus Driver
Well, it’s like this. I’m from a small town and had only been east of Arizona once when I was a kid.

Goldstar!

bimmerphile

SuperCritical™ Member
I believe Compass has an employee call today. I wish them solid news vs "a letter of intent was signed to sign a letter of agreement and it's beyond awesome, but we can't tell you anything about it, because we also signed a non-disclosure agreement. But you hang in there, everything will be great!"
I think he gone, anyway