The former Flying Hospital, L-1011 P4-MED, which has been parked for years at TUS, will be flying again. Acquired by Tristar Preservation, it has been re-registered N910TE, and will be making one last ferry flight from TUS-MCI, where it will be preserved in TWA livery. This jet has been relatively maintained in storage, and a couple times a year, it would get started up and run, and being able to hear those Rolls RB211s start up with their smoky start, was always a treat. Now, there's a maintenance crew with it, and in short order, hearing the baritone rumble of the RBs will occur at least a few more times before she finally leaves her parking spot here on he northwest ramp, and taxi for takeoff for her last flight. What a sight that will be to see here shortly.