• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fly without a passport?

I can't get a 121 job because I don't have a passport (child support payment is almost as much as I make). Long story... They won't give me my passport until I can get caught up. Anyhow, does anyone have ideas on flying for a 121 or 135 without a passport? I have close to 1,400 hours TT. Thanks in advance.

Vyse

BirchJet FO
Find one that doesn't operate to International destinations...your options are probably limited to places like Island Air, Great Lakes, the intra-Alaskan carriers, etc.

bucksmith

Did you lock the doors?
I can't get a 121 job because I don't have a passport (child support payment is almost as much as I make). Long story... They won't give me my passport until I can get caught up. Anyhow, does anyone have ideas on flying for a 121 or 135 without a passport? I have close to 1,400 hours TT. Thanks in advance.
You're first problem is that you don't have what you need for ATP standard. What's the plan for that?

According to ICAO (Annex 9) - Air Law and Facilitation:

"Crew Member Certificate (CMC): Shall be accepted by each contracting state for identification purpose of crew without any additional requirements (visa, passport)"