Flightsafety academy CFI pay

Skypolice

Just got my CFI and looking to apply to flightsafety academy in vero beach. Any current or former CFI's (2017-present) have any information on QOL, compensation, and benefits?

Crockrocket94

The difference is you can and will bill out a good amount per month. I wish the pay was 30 an hour when I was there, I would've made over 6 figures.

Skypolice

The difference is you can and will bill out a good amount per month. I wish the pay was 30 an hour when I was there, I would've made over 6 figures.
Wow that seems insanely good. If you don’t mind answering, how much did you make per month with your worked hours?

Crockrocket94

Wow that seems insanely good. If you don’t mind answering, how much did you make per month with your worked hours?
I was paid 16 per hour of flight and ground.

We worked hard - Definitely put in the hours and we were getting triple overtime pay with the hours we were billing out. It definitely helped but like I said, if I was based at 30-35 an hour I would've done very well. Im not sure if its still as busy but at one point I had 10 students with no let up in sight. 2007 Was a good year to instruct.