Fight in the cockpit....

GX

Over performance numbers going into the FMS?

QANTAS has stood down two pilots who had a heated argument in the cockpit of a Boeing 747 jumbo on the tarmac at Dallas' international airport.Just weeks after Qantas stood down a captain for returning a positive alcohol reading, it has emerged that another captain and a second officer on a 747-400 had an argument over the take-off calculations they should be punching into the passenger jet's computer system. Just weeks after Qantas stood down a captain for returning a positive alcohol reading, it has emerged that another captain and a second officer on a 747-400 had an argument over the take-off calculations they should be punching into the passenger jet's computer system.
http://www.watoday.com.au/travel/travel-incidents/pilots-stood-down-after-dispute-in-cockpit-20120820-24inx.html
Is this what happens when you spend too much time together?

ljg

Garbage in, garbage out. Seems like a very good disagreement to have. I am amazed it made the paper though. You don't see news articles detailing how Ned and Frank argued about how to use the copy machine.

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
I'd like to see their definition of "fight"

I've actually started to pack my flight kit while telling the captain that I wasn't going because I didn't think the operation was legal, after his insistence that MX control wouldn't lead us wrong (*giggle*), but I wouldn't consider it a fight.

But then flight control called and said that there was no way she was going to dispatch the flight no matter what the captain and maintenance control thought.

Sometimes you have to pack your flight kit.

Sent from my TRS-80