FAR-AIM & FAR FC ADX tabs

WiskatoPilot

Outgoing Introvert
I have a fair amount of tabs placed in my FARAIM already, but I was wondering if anyone has created a list of helpful tabs to use for navigating through both the FAR AIM and FAR FC. Any help is appreciated! (Attending IFOD at the moment. Classes are going well!)

MidlifeFlyer

Try the Table of Contents. Dunno which publisher's book you are using and sadly, some of the republishers don't take advantage of the fact that government regulations are laid out by subject. Title, Chapter, SubChapter, Part, Subpart, Regulation. Each Subpart represents a distinct subject.

Part 91 is our basic operating regulations, Subpart B in 91 arE the flight rules. Even within the Subparts, the regs are grouped together by subject, general, VFR, IFR in seqyence.

No one had ever shown him that and it made all the difference to him. Basically, he ended up tabbing the ToC and drawing blocks around the groupings.

4EngineETOPS

I have a fair amount of tabs placed in my FARAIM already, but I was wondering if anyone has created a list of helpful tabs to use for navigating through both the FAR AIM and FAR FC. Any help is appreciated! (Attending IFOD at the moment. Classes are going well!)
I find the Cornell Law site to be well organized in terms of the 14 CFR:

Everything is broken down into the above-mentioned chapters and sections.

WiskatoPilot

Outgoing Introvert
But I think his question was about hardcopy.
Yes. I have the ASA publication and they do have a well organized "Suggested Study List" with parts and subparts to study depending on certification/rating. Given the ADX is a squared off version of the ATP, I was hoping someone put together a "suggested study list" for it, as there is not one in theirs.