Al Bundy FTW!:rawk:
That was an excellent post, I love it:beer:The data was overwhelming, and, I must say absolutely amazing.
Let's review a brief CV of this year's Failboat Skipper:
- Arrived in Vegas with absolutely no shirts with a collar
- Had the ability to scatter groups of ladies much like a child chasing a flock of seagulls on the beach
- Hung on one very attractive married blonde non-stop, and even had a quote of "I'm going to dance with you until I get punched"
- Tried to break into groups of ladies dancing together.
- Tried to get change for a $20 from a stripper. (Seriously? That's EPIC. You seriously asked a stripper for change?)
For the above highlights and all your other achievements, Rex, you earned the 4 strips of the "Failboat Skipper 2009".
Damn Steve, that was harsh. lol!Sad thing is, that might be the only upgrade he sees until after NJC next year.
Sorry I missed it....AGAIN. However, I did have fun with the wife and kid at Disney. Next year, maybe. We'll see.