Facebook down

JDean3204

I would love to see the world freak out if FB Twitter and Instagram just poof, up and disappeared. Maybe actual discussion would be had in public places again, vs the swarm of zombies glued to their phones. At least Facebook, getting sick of people thinking they’re the subject matter experts because they read about it earlier that day on wiki or Web MD....

Cherokee_Cruiser

I would love to see the world freak out if FB Twitter and Instagram just poof, up and disappeared. Maybe actual discussion would be had in public places again, vs the swarm of zombies glued to their phones. At least Facebook, getting sick of people thinking they’re the subject matter experts because they read about it earlier that day on wiki or Web MD....

Right there with ya. Well said!

z987k

...I used to love my neighbors...
Ugh, I kept getting their damn mail fliers. I was finally like, you know I only know like 1 neighbor well at all, maybe it'd be nice to interact and maybe meet the rest. Thinking there's like neighborhood grill outs and such.

Holy crap, I had no idea I hated everyone around me. Or that I'd get to learn about Mrs. O'leary's cat, and every loud sound that someone heard.

Autothrust Blue

"...I know bait when I see it..."
I may have written “Bitch! I’ve been here 20 years, I was walking back from the grocery store” after some n00bi3 reported a suspicious black person walking with a bag through the neighborhood.

Nextdoor is the worst
I mean, you are suspicious; not merely owing to your melanin richness.

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
I may have written “Bitch! I’ve been here 20 years, I was walking back from the grocery store” after some n00bi3 reported a suspicious black person walking with a bag through the neighborhood.
Don't feel bad. My Blazer was reported as an abandoned/derelict vehicle while parked in front of my parents house there in PV on the street for half a day while I helped my dad with his plane at DVT.