F9 and NK

Skåning

I was lucky to get hired at VX with 2900tt, 0 tpic. Only knew one guy who emailed the recruiting lady. I think those days are over though with the new eskimo.

Shangri-La

Since I cant seem to find a stand alone spirit thread I hope yall dont mind if I ask my question here. Can anyone tell me a bit about spirits health care plan options? I know theres supposed to be 4 options and I vaguely remember them sounding pretty decent. Thanks for any info!

Autothrust Blue

"...I know bait when I see it..."
Since I cant seem to find a stand alone spirit thread I hope yall dont mind if I ask my question here. Can anyone tell me a bit about spirits health care plan options? I know theres supposed to be 4 options and I vaguely remember them sounding pretty decent. Thanks for any info!
I'm the wrong guy to ask about it but yeah, they're quite decent. We have a HDHP/HSA (which I am on because, young, healthy, cheap, and first year pay), a HRA and two "Choice" plans; they're all superior and less costly compared to where I was working.

Eagle421flyer

I don’t know about the plans offered now as I am on the grandfathered plan that isn’t available to new folks, I don’t have any complaints about it but for a new hire I don’t know much about the other plans. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toobdrvr

Estrellas Asesino
Ugh! Everytime this thread pops up, I think/ hope it’s a merger announcement!

Not that I particularly want, or care, if they merge. I just stand to make a little $ should Indigo should ever divest controlling interest in F9...

woodreau

So with nearly 300 coming aboard at NK by years end (supposedly) where do you guys see the growth happening?
Welcome to Orlando?

However, the bottom guys in Atlantic City will be glad to see you though.

I don’t have any stats but I think most folks do the HRA. You get a set amount deposited every year and unused funds rollover to the following year. So after a few years all of your medical expenses just get paid from the HRA (assuming you didn’t have anything catastrophic that wipe out your HRA balance.)

Last edited: