Endeavor interview

Bamaaviator

I have an interview with Endeavor on Monday morning and trying to get all the documents in order. Has anyone been through their interview recently? I have a question about one of the required items to bring.

I scoured through the email that was sent to me and saw that the ‘Restricted ATP documentation (if eligible)’ is required. I don’t ever remember getting any paperwork or email on the Ratp documentation, so what exactly is that? I qualify for the Ratp with the less than 500 but more than 200 hours of xc time, but I meet all other requirements (have over 1500 TT, and all other hours met).

I have everything else in order that they asked for, including my official transcripts, I’m just confused by the above mentioned item. Could someone clarify? Thanks.

nibake

Powder hound
That aspect of the rATP doesn't really have much in the way of documentation. If that's the only restriction you would have your logbook will show your times. Perhaps they are thinking about military or 141 exceptions in the question and hence it wouldn't apply to you.

Bamaaviator

Thanks! Now its time to get ready for the fire hose. You’ll have to give me some tips and advice on what to really focus on during training and especially sims!

nibake

Powder hound
Thanks! Now its time to get ready for the fire hose. You’ll have to give me some tips and advice on what to really focus on during training and especially sims!
Get some rest, eat a good breakfast, take two aspirins a day.

Seriously, though, the single best thing you can do is show up with a good attitude. Do what you can to get rid of other life distractions so you can focus on your studies and you will do well.

Jordan93

Ask lots of questions. No need to study ahead for anything. Take time to decompress, go home on weekends, give yourself a day or 2 to yourself and don’t look at any material. Good luck!

Bamaaviator

Yea if I’m definitely going to need to invest in winter clothing for sure. The wife and I are thinking about moving to live in base after training, except NYC, too expensive to live there. Are MSP and DTW more senior bases?

Finny

Yea if I’m definitely going to need to invest in winter clothing for sure. The wife and I are thinking about moving to live in base after training, except NYC, too expensive to live there. Are MSP and DTW more senior bases?
MSP is stupid senior. DTW is growing rapidly and might be a nice option for you.

Bamaaviator

Ok. So does it generally follow that the more you climb the seniority ladder at an airline, the less likely the company will displace you from your base? I’d hate to move to my base and then get bumped again somewhere else.

Jordan93

The most junior FO in MSP is a Nov 2018 hire. You can be based there as an FO. You’ll never see it as a captain. You can get Detroit out of training.

Cherokee_Cruiser

Ok. So does it generally follow that the more you climb the seniority ladder at an airline, the less likely the company will displace you from your base? I’d hate to move to my base and then get bumped again somewhere else.
Regional airline bases? They open and close like a revolving door at a hotel.