Employee parking BNA

TowJoe

You really Schruted that one
Anyone familiar with employee parking at BNA? I'm mostly curious how long it takes to get from the lot to terminal. Where is the employee lot located?

Thanks!

Colin Levy

Unless it has been changed in the last year (which I doubt), the employee parking is off Murfreeesboro Pike just south of runway 2R. Never parked there but imagine it's no more than a 5-7 minute drive to the terminal (once it leaves the lot).

1hYbYWC.png

Lunchbox

Thinking about it! You?
Nice! Yeah same here but that bus ride is a big negative for me lol. With this new announcement of planes on the way, I'm guessing we see 3 additional bases by the end of next year. No state income tax is nice but I'm going to wait to see all the new options. Good luck on the bid!

TowJoe

You really Schruted that one
Nice! Yeah same here but that bus ride is a big negative for me lol. With this new announcement of planes on the way, I'm guessing we see 3 additional bases by the end of next year. No state income tax is nice but I'm going to wait to see all the new options. Good luck on the bid!
I hear you on the bus ride! I was definitely happy to hear about more planes. Fingers crossed!