1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embry Riddle Online question

Discussion in 'Collegiate Aviation' started by jspeed87, Apr 3, 2017.

1. jspeed87

jspeed87 Well-Known Member

Hey, I am considering going back to school to finish my degree. I have a slight preference towards Embry Riddle because of the weight of it's name. My question is, how many credits can transfer over from community college? I would like to just do everything at a community college online + CMEL IR FAA certificates and testing, to do the last 30 credits online with ERAU. This is for a BS in Professional Pilot. Thanks.

2. abnpx

abnpx Well-Known Member

I currently take courses online and am also doing my certs on the side. The best way to see if the credits will transfer over is to get in contact with a counselor. The experience I have had with the counselors has been great. Normally if you set up an appointment they are willing to sit down with you and go over what could possibly transfer over.

Good luck.

3. Renaz

Renaz Well-Known Member

In 2005 they gave me 42 hours for an associates degree and 33 hours of professional transfer credit for a Commercial/multi instrument.