• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Elk Takes Down Helicopter.

I also realised I have no faith in the media...

The Helicopter was operated by a company called 'Heliwild' http://www.helicopterwildlifeservices.com

They list operations in the US and South Africa. They only have one MD500, and only list one pilot, who again sends significant time in South Africa. It looks like a very small two-employee company.

I mean nothing critical by that, only to point out... NOT AUSTRALIAN!

Lawman

The reporter was probably briefed by the sheriff that they were Australian who probably just guessed from the accent.
Well that and a situation involving a large wild animal because of years of conditioning due to the crocodile hunter.

Everybody knows the only people who do stupid things to wildlife are either from Australia or Floridians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that and a situation involving a large wild animal because of years of conditioning due to the crocodile hunter.

Everybody knows the only people who do stupid things to wildlife are either from Australia or Floridians.

Texans do dumb stuff with animals too.... (I’m a Texan)

Lawman

Texans do dumb stuff with animals too.... (I’m a Texan)
Yeah but you guys only make the local news for the most part.

Y’all gotta step up your game if you wanna catch #floridaman