Elite Airways

Eskhobbs

Just a heads up for those that are looking, I've heard though the grapevine that we're looking for three dispatchers for a class in September. Elite Airways is a 121 Domestic carrier operating 12 CRJ airframes, we have scheduled service along with a large portion of our flying being on demand charter operations. Unfortunately I'm not the hiring manager so I cannot comment on pay but it's generally better than a regional. FAA dispatch certificate is required. If you have questions about the operation feel free to shoot me a PM.

If you're interested shoot your resume over to Resumes@eliteairways.net

Eskhobbs

Does elite air have any flight benefits/ CASS? What's the usual work week / how many operations at in a usual shift?
Company metal for flight benefits. Schedule is typically 4 on 3 off, 10 hour shifts but remains flexible for time off. Usually you'll work anywhere from 8-12 flights per shift.

Portland is nice. This sounds like a pretty good first shop to gain experience. Plus the seafood :drool:
Portland ME is a pretty awesome place, neat downtown with pretty much everything you need within walking distance. The office is at the end of pier with an awesome view.

Rewind

Company metal for flight benefits. Schedule is typically 4 on 3 off, 10 hour shifts but remains flexible for time off. Usually you'll work anywhere from 8-12 flights per shift.

Portland ME is a pretty awesome place, neat downtown with pretty much everything you need within walking distance. The office is at the end of pier with an awesome view.
Bars?

Eskhobbs

How is the cost of living there? I would assume not too cheap being in the New England area.
As with everything it depends on where you want to live, you'll be paying 1k+ for an apartment downtown but outside of portland is reasonable.

Plenty, if you're a craft beer kinda person Portland is probably second to Denver. They have a couple of craft distilleries as well.

DogwoodLynx

As with everything it depends on where you want to live, you'll be paying 1k+ for an apartment downtown but outside of portland is reasonable.

Plenty, if you're a craft beer kinda person Portland is probably second to Denver. They have a couple of craft distilleries as well.
Sounds like my kind of place! Lol

fuelerdx

You realize this is Portland Maine, not Oregon right? Not sure how many breweries there are in Maine.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk