EasyJet CA on holiday operates flight

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
Kinda funny - imagine this wouldn’t be possible in the states ...

Totally possible!

The union might be a little cranky because crew scheduling wouldn’t be following staffing procedures, but if he’s legal for duty, he’s legal for duty.

Autothrust Blue

"I’d make a suggestion but you won’t listen”
The union might be a little cranky because crew scheduling wouldn’t be following staffing procedures, but if he’s legal for duty, he’s legal for duty.
"Ahmma file an NCC for that, they should've Y-listed for wherever and ah would have been #1 for the call!"

We actually do have a settlement letter around here somewhere, I don't remember if that covers this specific fact pattern, though.

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
"Ahmma file an NCC for that, they should've Y-listed for wherever and ah would have been #1 for the call!"

We actually do have a settlement letter around here somewhere, I don't remember if that covers this specific fact pattern, though.
I got about 20 hours of pay for sitting at home 2 months ago because they grabbed an FO who happens to live in an out station to cover a sick call instead of recalling the senior FO in domicile (me) to deadhead over and flying the trip back.

Autothrust Blue

"I’d make a suggestion but you won’t listen”
I got about 20 hours of pay for sitting at home 2 months ago because they grabbed an FO who happens to live in an out station to cover a sick call instead of recalling the senior FO in domicile (me) to deadhead over and flying the trip back.
When I grow up (never, probably) I want to be just like you. :)

Cherokee_Cruiser

Can you DH HNL to west coast and fly back same day?

And congrats on your next move, looks like baby Bus to big Bus?

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
Not with 117. You could probably do it the other way though per 117, but not our PWA. The big bus does it every once in a while with an IRO of they need to, but the little bus doesn't have any approved rest seats in it that would make that work.
Heading to the MegaPoodle? Congratulations if so! Easy transition.

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
Heading to the MegaPoodle? Congratulations if so! Easy transition.
When there is a vacancy. I just changed my standing bid, but it may be a while before there is an opening. Sadly we don't have a transition course but at least the systems are similar.

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
When there is a vacancy. I just changed my standing bid, but it may be a while before there is an opening. Sadly we don't have a transition course but at least the systems are similar.
Deaths and retirements are also my game plan for advancement.

I really don’t want to be going to the same stupid coffee shop in Kansas City the rest of my career.