EasyJet CA on holiday operates flight

Murdoughnut

Well sized member

Soku39

I have changed a DH, or a commute into an operating leg where it was beneficial to both pilots. Just told scheduling we were good to go on Part 117 and to swap the names on the release. Admittedly it's easy to do at a regional with 1 to 1.7 blocks.

z987k

My airline would be like, oh thanks for the help, and now we're extending you 3 days, so say goodbye to your family and vacation, you'll be operating that aircraft back and looks like we found another trip for you also.
Oh and here's another lawsuit because we can't staff.

jtrain609

I'm a carnal, organic anagram.
Kinda funny - imagine this wouldn’t be possible in the states ...

Happens more often than you'd think.

Skåning

"I have got my licence with me... I have got my ID with me and I'd very much like to go on holiday, and if you need a favour I'm standing here ready to go.’

"They said 'we'll phone you back'.

"Thirty eight seconds later they phoned me back and said 'please, please pretty please with a big cherry on top, can you fly the aeroplane to Alicante'?”
All the more reason to buy a ticket when you go on vacation, on another airline!

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
I've done this before. Was heading down to Charlotte to then go to the Caribbean on my first day of vacation. Captain called in sick and there were no reserves. Agreed to fly if they gave my then wife positive space on the flight to Charlotte.

KLB

I've done this before. Was heading down to Charlotte to then go to the Caribbean on my first day of vacation. Captain called in sick and there were no reserves. Agreed to fly if they gave my then wife positive space on the flight to Charlotte.
Hopefully in a Hawaiian shirt, shorts, and sandals!