e-mail problems for closing 5/2

sounder24

Has anyone else had problems recieving the e-mail from the Robinson Aviation? I recieved a letter telling me that they sent me an e-mail, but I cannot find it anywhere. I checked my spam and everything. Luckily I recieved the letter in the mail telling me to schedule and will be taking the test on the July 1st.

Agent Ezzard

I remember when I got the email for the AT-SAT. I received a snail mail letter a few days to a week after the email basically stating the same as the email. When I went to take the AT-SAT I didn't even take my physical letter with me. If you call Robinson and schedule they will have your name on the list when you show up to take the test.

scongdon

:yeahthat:

I received the e-mail with RVA's number to schedule. The e-mail they sent had no "personal" information on it, that is, I can't see any reason why one would have to physically "bring" the letter with them.

I printed one just to be safe, but no snail mail came (as of yet). I applied PUBNAT2 and my "schedule your test" e-mail came 6/10.

hudson26

:yeahthat:

I received the e-mail with RVA's number to schedule. The e-mail they sent had no "personal" information on it, that is, I can't see any reason why one would have to physically "bring" the letter with them.

I printed one just to be safe, but no snail mail came (as of yet). I applied PUBNAT2 and my "schedule your test" e-mail came 6/10.
My email says:

AT-SAT Email said:
Please bring this letter and two forms of identification.
So I'm printing a copy and brining it in...

dofficalatc

Has anyone else had problems recieving the e-mail from the Robinson Aviation? I recieved a letter telling me that they sent me an e-mail, but I cannot find it anywhere. I checked my spam and everything. Luckily I recieved the letter in the mail telling me to schedule and will be taking the test on the July 1st.
I think I may have talked about this a couple of times on different threads. I didn't recieve the email. I got the letter in the snail mail a day before you had to notify them that you could take the test on that date. My letter said the same thing, I never did get the email. Good luck all of you on your test.