DL Hiring - Open externally - February 2020

Fly14

You should get an e-mail with a link for that. It isn't a video interview but asks about your experience, license number, willing to work rotating shifts, etc.
Did you get the Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in a digital interview for the Dispatcher career opportunity with Delta Air Lines.
right after you applied or did it take sometime? Did anyone else not get this email after they applied?

paincorp

Did you get the Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in a digital interview for the Dispatcher career opportunity with Delta Air Lines.
right after you applied or did it take sometime? Did anyone else not get this email after they applied?
That’s the non-video video interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rewind

You should get an e-mail with a link for that. It isn't a video interview but asks about your experience, license number, willing to work rotating shifts, etc.
How long did that take after submitting your application?

Sheety Airrines

So when you apply you get the standard “are you 18or older” “citizen of the us” ...toe questions then it says thanks for your interest. And that’s it? After that you wait for an email with a link for more? Cause that’s all that happened for mine. It says “under review”

nolayup

Mine took 30 min after applying to receive the link to complete the 9 question assessment. Mine now says “ application in progress”

Wonderlic

How long did that take after submitting your application?
I got mine within 10-15 minutes. Seems that has been the norm for everyone that received it. Everyone who applies will get it, unless they are using some type of resume scanning software that screens people out before answering how many years experience they have.

Anyone know the start date?

Last edited:

Fly14

Rewind and sheety airrnes did you fill yours out late last night or this morning? Because it sounds like we have not got an email yet... maybe everyone that applied early yesterday already got theirs...is what I’m hoping...

Rewind

Rewind and sheety airrnes did you fill yours out late last night or this morning? Because it sounds like we have not got an email yet... maybe everyone that applied early yesterday already got theirs...is what I’m hoping...
Late last night.

DXDUDE

I got the video interview invite literally one minute after my app received email. But the same, there is no videotaping, only multiple choice pre screen questions. Odd.

paincorp

Well if they want a March start, here’s hoping calls or emails go out by the end of the week.

I know, not gonna happen, but I can hope. It’d be perfect timing with my lease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk