DL Hiring - Open externally - February 2020

paincorp

Well, I already got the online electronic interview thing. Going to hope my good luck continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scarebus

I don't believe they've done video interviews in the past. I wonder if they're changing up the whole process, including getting rid of the algebra/personality/IQ tests.

TJ94

I don't believe they've done video interviews in the past. I wonder if they're changing up the whole process, including getting rid of the algebra/personality/IQ tests.
I also forgot to mention that they changed the job postings page/system. Whole new design to it. The application didn't ask for your license number or other questions, it just asked if I reviewed the qualifications before submitting the application. Not sure if they are removing the IQ tests but I think the video interview is part of some sorta HR standard like other positions within the company.

paincorp

So the "video interview" is just 9 questions that you type your answer to or select a box. Seems the questions about your FAA certificate number, years of experience, etc, were moved to this. No recording during the questions.

Cleared to land

ETOPS, Engines turning or Passengers Swimming
So the "video interview" is just 9 questions that you type your answer to or select a box. Seems the questions about your FAA certificate number, years of experience, etc, were moved to this. No recording during the questions.
Does that mean you did your video interview already? No recording at all?

Cleared to land

ETOPS, Engines turning or Passengers Swimming
I just did mine and confirming what cleared to land said... asked about experience, your dispatch number, are you willing to work rotating shifts, etc... No video questions.
[/

There was no video even though the email said something like this

Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in a digital interview for the Dispatcher career opportunity with Delta Air Lines.

You will need to complete your interview using Delta’s technology vendor HireVue on a computer or mobile device with internet access and a camera. Follow the links below to learn more and get started.

Good news! You can re-record your answer to each of the questions asked. Recording a video interview can be nerve-wracking. We want you to put your best foot forward, so if you need a second (or third!) chance to record your answer, no problem. We believe in do-overs.

Fly14

I just submitted my application. How did you gain access to the video interview questions, I didn't see anything about it when filling out the application?

TJ94

I just submitted my application. How did you gain access to the video interview questions, I didn't see anything about it when filling out the application?
You should get an e-mail with a link for that. It isn't a video interview but asks about your experience, license number, willing to work rotating shifts, etc.

FlyingSioux1

You should get an e-mail with a link for that. It isn't a video interview but asks about your experience, license number, willing to work rotating shifts, etc.
Can confirm. Not a video interview as is expected with other airlines.