DL 7 LAX NRT

mrivc211

I’ve done Europe and South America/Middle East but never Japan or any of Asia for that matter. I got bored yesterday and booked Avianca flight to MDE in sept but decided today I don’t wanna wait a month to go somewhere so I booked Delta to Narita for next week. I sprung for Delta One on the way there and economy + on the way back so I’m hoping the Delta One product lives upto the hype.

Is anyone flying this trip on August 16?Recommendations on what to see in Japan?

touch-n-go

I’ve done Europe and South America/Middle East but never Japan or any of Asia for that matter. I got bored yesterday and booked Avianca flight to MDE in sept but decided today I don’t wanna wait a month to go somewhere so I booked Delta to Narita for next week. I sprung for Delta One on the way there and economy + on the way back so I’m hoping the Delta One product lives upto the hype.

Is anyone flying this trip on August 16?Recommendations on what to see in Japan?
Remember to just relax and enjoy the flight. At all costs resist the temptation to get up and be passing out snacks with the flight attendants on that Delta flight from Narita....;)

Pépé le Pilot

Japan is incredible ! Of course do the Shibuya thing, go to the fish market (Tsukiji) and see if you can eat at Sushi Zan Mai, there are various around the city. Catch a bullet train ride (Shinkansen), immerse yourself in the Japanese culture, it's very satisfying. Food's amazing, the car culture nuts (go to Daikoku), it's just a different planet altogether. Delta One is a good product. You'll feel the Eco+ on the way back though, no way to upgrade ?

Stryker172

Went to Japan last month and it was incredible. Imperial Palace was neat but a bit underwhelming I thought. The food is amazing... Everywhere. The little hole in the wall type places I found were the best. If youre really adventureous and have the time take a bus to the 5th station and climb Fuji. It takes about two days to get up there and its not easy but so worth it. Also cash is king, so make sure you have plenty of spending money ready. Have a great time!

Went to Japan last month and it was incredible. Imperial Palace was neat but a bit underwhelming I thought. The food is amazing... Everywhere. The little hole in the wall type places I found were the best. If youre really adventureous and have the time take a bus to the 5th station and climb Fuji. It takes about two days to get up there and its not easy but so worth it. Also cash is king, so make sure you have plenty of spending money ready. Have a great time!
Do they have an Applebees or a Chili's in Tokyo?

Just trying to piss off @Derg

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
Do they have an Applebees or a Chili's in Tokyo?

Just trying to piss off @Derg
We certainly have those people everywhere.

I had a layover in ATH and the captain and I were walking down to the Plaka to forage for food and beverages. Then he spots a TGI Friday on the walk and says, “Hey! Let’s go there! They probably have ‘the game’ on”

“Well.....BYE!”