Delta

Table Two

Couple a rumor control questions.

Is the Big D still turning way applicants that have below 3.0 GPA and or took more that 4 years to get a degree?

Are they turning away pilots with more than 6000 hours TT?

asking for a friend.

ClarkGriswold

Non Nutritive Cereal Varnish Engineer

Is the Big D still turning way applicants that have below 3.0 GPA and or took more that 4 years to get a degree?

asking for a friend.
Nope

L-16B

asking for a friend.
It’s been a while since I’ve applied anywhere but I don’t even remember putting GPA down on applications and it sure as heck wasn’t on my resume. Does airlineapps ask for it specifically? College was for beer, football, and women in no particular order.

GypsyPilot

It’s been a while since I’ve applied anywhere but I don’t even remember putting GPA down on applications and it sure as heck wasn’t on my resume. Does airlineapps ask for it specifically? College was for beer, football, and women in no particular order.
Yes. And it also asks very specifically about how long each degree took to obtain.

AAPalmTree

I took a year off in college to polish up on my pilot hat wearin skillz. Will that help or hurt when my app is scored?

Cptnchia

Dissatisfied Customer
I took a year off in college to polish up on my pilot hat wearin skillz. Will that help or hurt when my app is scored?
I’d worry about the lack of judgement displayed by taking a job at AA! Of course, now I can get to Croatia a whole lot easier. Thanks, Dougie!