Delta

m77y

Is Delta still interviewing and hiring or is there still a slow down due to the summer? I had an internal sent yesterday and was curious.

Thanks guys!

skatergeek

Beet Farmer
Not sure how big the “pool” is but I’d imagine classes will start up again once they get the training schedule from the last AE posted.

bimmerphile

SuperCritical™ Member
Had another DAL related app question.
I have my university education split up by school and degree program. But, I did a year on and a year off to catch up on finances. Should I make a different chronological entry for that first year, and then put the last three together in a separate entry?
I'm not really expecting a call with a whopping 30hr of TPIC, but just trying to clarify the education section after editing the professional development stuff for my flying certificates.

skatergeek

Beet Farmer
I have my university education split up by school and degree program. But, I did a year on and a year off to catch up on finances. Should I make a different chronological entry for that first year, and then put the last three together in a separate entry?
I'm not really expecting a call with a whopping 30hr of TPIC, but just trying to clarify the education section after editing the professional development stuff for my flying certificates.
Can’t help much with the all but if you have a year off, make sure it is documented some how (work etc).

As for the TPIC - that don’t matter anymore at DL. It might help but they go more for the overall person over flight time stats.

bimmerphile

SuperCritical™ Member
Can’t help much with the all but if you have a year off, make sure it is documented some how (work etc).

As for the TPIC - that don’t matter anymore at DL. It might help but they go more for the overall person over flight time stats.
Ah ok, thanks. I was working a full time job throughout college and also flight training so there aren't gaps, just wanted to show I wasn't enrolled then.
Fingers crossed

You down wit CPP, yeah you know me. Lol, apparently not!