Delta is posting next week

I am curious if us who haven't gotten invited should still keep hope?

I applied and got a TBNT but then the next day got an email about continued interest and consideration. Unfortunately while I have 5 years OCC experience, I only spent 6 months dispatching. I was recruited 6 months into my dispatching career (yeah I'm an XJT'er) and offered a great opportunity to manage a DL Ramp under the DGS brand and have been here for the last 2 years. Definitely a good way to learn about the inner workings of DL and performance.

While I have been out of DX for 2 years, I continued with airmanship and added on an ASEL to my Comm certificate, an AGI and currently finishing up my CFI.

My tab still shows active "under review", and I think it would be a swell opportunity to get back in an OCC but everyone can't have it their way in life....me included.

Is it too late by now if we haven't been called?

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
While I have been out of DX for 2 years, I continued with airmanship and added on an ASEL to my Comm certificate, an AGI and currently finishing up my CFI.
I don't know how DL decides who to select, but in general I think most majors like to see at least two years of 121 dispatch experience when hiring externally. The extra ratings are nice but they're not directly related to dispatching.

CRJ200NEO

Passed tests and interviewed Friday. I think a little less than half passed the test. We were the last group that I know of to test, so I guess its just the waiting game now. Anyone know if there are any additional test days to come?

Passed tests and interviewed Friday. I think a little less than half passed the test. We were the last group that I know of to test, so I guess its just the waiting game now. Anyone know if there are any additional test days to come?
Congrats!

Maybe there are; maybe there aren't. ;)

PuddlePirate

Congrats! I tested and interviewed earlier this week as well. There were at least a dozen testers, and less than half made it to the interview. I feel bad for those who interviewed earlier, they have to play the waiting game even longer.

Flash273

I took the test on Friday and it looked like about 40 percent actually had passed out of 10. It was a punch in the gut for sure. The way they notified us was odd. They did the opposite from what the rumor mill had said. They told the four in my class that passed to get up and leave, the rest of us were told to stay in class. We were then ushered out into a room, where the bad news was broken to us. It was an experience for sure! Not sure if studying for the wonderlic was productive or not. Hopefully, all of us who did not pass will have another chance at the test again!!