Delta is posting next week

poppy926

Does anyone know what kind of test this will be? I am assuming a dispatch knowledge test, but I am just verifying this. I have read past articles about Delta having its dispatch applicants take a " skills" test for moving on in the interview process.
I know it’s a Wonderlic test and I believe a reading comprehension and math tests as well.

MT

Does anyone know what kind of test this will be? I am assuming a dispatch knowledge test, but I am just verifying this. I have read past articles about Delta having its dispatch applicants take a " skills" test for moving on in the interview process.
LMAO! Nope. It’s the most useless test that has absolutely nothing to do with dispatching. I really do think getting through the testing battery is shear dumb luck. Terrible dispatchers have made it through whereas terrific dispatchers have been told that Delta is too good for them.

Of course, that’s no different than any day.

Tips: Know how to convert globes to widgets.
Remember what color Susie’s shoes were.
Decide now if you’d rather kill mom or dad.

drupilot54

Hey everyone. My brother just got offered an interview but he is not sure how to study for it. Can someone please message me if they have any information on what to expect and how to prepare? Please and thank you. Your help would be awesome.

P.S. If he gets this position then maybe i can get him to get me in at DL as well when i send in my app as a pilot :D

TJ94

Hey everyone. My brother just got offered an interview but he is not sure how to study for it. Can someone please message me if they have any information on what to expect and how to prepare? Please and thank you. Your help would be awesome.

P.S. If he gets this position then maybe i can get him to get me in at DL as well when i send in my app as a pilot :D
Applicants for pilot positions can't be referred.

CRJ200NEO

I have a test date coming up... Just wondering if there are any actual dispatch questions asked on the first day or if it is just the math/personality/wonderlic tests. Do I need to prepare for an actual interview after the test or a dispatch test that day, or will that all come on a separate date if I pass?

MT

I have a test date coming up... Just wondering if there are any actual dispatch questions asked on the first day or if it is just the math/personality/wonderlic tests. Do I need to prepare for an actual interview after the test or a dispatch test that day, or will that all come on a separate date if I pass?
If you somehow are able to make it past the first trials, you will immediately be blindfolded and whisked away to a secret location where your true loyalties to C.E. Woolman will be determined. There may be some questions asked by men in black robes. You will answer these only with the following.

“I love Atlanta.”
“Coca-Cola truly is the beverage of the gods”
“Widgets make me excited and sweaty.”
“Thank you sir, may I have another?”

If somehow, you’ve had a successful paddling, then you may be asked some questions to see if you, a dirty external, somehow posess the same knowledge of the ancient art of dispatching that only a graduate of the sacred dads school could possess.

Once these tasks have been completed and you’ve assisted with the human sacrifice, you will again be blindfolded and whisked away to the worlds most efficient airport where you will go home, say nothing of what you saw, and wait to hear if you are offered a spot in the cult.

Last edited:

CRJ200NEO

Well I made it to the interview. The testing while difficult, not as bad as I had invisioned it in my mind. The interview itself was not intimidating at all and the interviewers were personable. Good luck to those who still have yet to test.
Congrats!! Was the interview the same day as the test?

CRJ200NEO

If you somehow are able to make it past the first trials, you will immediately be blindfolded and whisked away to a secret location where your true loyalties to C.E. Woolman will be determined. There may be some questions asked by men in black robes. You will answer these only with the following.

“I love Atlanta.”
“Coca-Cola truly is the beverage of the gods”
“Widgets make me excited and sweaty.”
“Thank you sir, may I have another?”

If somehow, you’ve had a successful paddling, then you may be asked some questions to see if you, a dirty external, somehow posess the same knowledge of the ancient art of dispatching that only a graduate of the sacred dads school could possess.

Once these tasks have been completed and you’ve assisted with the human sacrifice, you will again be blindfolded and whisked away to the worlds most efficient airport where you will go home, say nothing of what you saw, and wait to hear if you are offered a spot in the cult.
I think I'm going to take an alternate approach. Will show up in United T shirt, AA hat, and a mountain dew in hand.
During questions, I will play down the greatness of DL.
"I'm just looking for a stepping stone to a better airline like AA, UA, or WN"
"I think Northwest was a great airline...I just wish Delta wouldn't have tarnished their image"
"I'm excited to be part of something big. I think Delta could be great in 20-30 years if they play their cards right"

The interview/HR team will be so thunderstruck and angry that they will surely hire me to show me exactly how wrong I am.
They certainly have a hundred candidates ready to get on their knees and say and do whatever big daddy Delta wants. I'll stand out.

As far as the human sacrifice, is it done via burning, drowning, or a blade of some sorts? I don't like blood, so I would have to politely decline.

MT

I think I'm going to take an alternate approach. Will show up in United T shirt, AA hat, and a mountain dew in hand.
During questions, I will play down the greatness of DL.
"I'm just looking for a stepping stone to a better airline like AA, UA, or WN"
"I think Northwest was a great airline...I just wish Delta wouldn't have tarnished their image"
"I'm excited to be part of something big. I think Delta could be great in 20-30 years if they play their cards right"

The interview/HR team will be so thunderstruck and angry that they will surely hire me to show me exactly how wrong I am.
They certainly have a hundred candidates ready to get on their knees and say and do whatever big daddy Delta wants. I'll stand out.

As far as the human sacrifice, is it done via burning, drowning, or a blade of some sorts? I don't like blood, so I would have to politely decline.
F7B1C551-CEC8-467D-910C-EEB40DAED881.gif