Delta is posting next week

DogwoodLynx

Not sure just resume and assessment for me as well.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
If you go to the home page, and look at Additional Information and Actions it will open a drop down section to start the full application.

Delta didn't notify me either that I had to fill it out, I just happen to find it.

Rewind

If you go to the home page, and look at Additional Information and Actions it will open a drop down section to start the full application.

Delta didn't notify me either that I had to fill it out, I just happen to find it.
Well, I tried that and the only options I get are to view the job description or my attached resume. Weird.

Volunteer_Privateer

I currently work the ramp for Delta, but will be dispatch certified come October (23rd B-Day). End goal, obviously, is to dispatch with Delta. Should I embrace the suck for a few more years or should I pursue dispatch options at the regional level? I have no problem being "Mr. Delta" for a few years if it gets my to the OCC quicker. Just looking for outside opinions

LumberjackAviator

I currently work the ramp for Delta, but will be dispatch certified come October (23rd B-Day). End goal, obviously, is to dispatch with Delta. Should I embrace the suck for a few more years or should I pursue dispatch options at the regional level? I have no problem being "Mr. Delta" for a few years if it gets my to the OCC quicker. Just looking for outside opinions
Check your inbox, I'll send you a pm

Rewind

You're an idiot and can't, from what I've seen, get hired anywhere. Buuuut you have connections, right? Shut the *I don't have the education to emote without using a curse word* up.

<warning shot fired....>

Last edited by a moderator: