Delta is posting next week

MT

Hell is freezing over, monkeys are writing hamlet, and C.E. Woolman is rolling over in his grave.

It’s a dark dark day in the great city of Atlanta. Huff Daland Dusters has bled the DADS stone dry and is going to be forced to hire you lower than lowlife external scum. How you all even got dispatch licenses is a damn mystery, and I’m honestly not looking forward to having to sit next to you!

Unfortunately it seems Ed has hidden a few of these around your shops.

08E95545-DEB3-4B9B-A133-D566BCE72E2F.jpeg

Best of luck to you all!

I wonder what is the required experience to apply. I heard before if you applied to some major and you don't have the required experience, you would get a Tbnt immediately. I don't think there has a been an opening for Delta since 4 years ago.

DogwoodLynx

I wonder what is the required experience to apply. I heard before if you applied to some major and you don't have the required experience, you would get a Tbnt immediately. I don't think there has a been an opening for Delta since 4 years ago.
If I see it in time, I’ll apply and let you know!

TJ94

Hell is freezing over, monkeys are writing hamlet, and C.E. Woolman is rolling over in his grave.

It’s a dark dark day in the great city of Atlanta. Huff Daland Dusters has bled the DADS stone dry and is going to be forced to hire you lower than lowlife external scum. How you all even got dispatch licenses is a damn mystery, and I’m honestly not looking forward to having to sit next to you!

Unfortunately it seems Ed has hidden a few of these around your shops.

View attachment 42485

Best of luck to you all!
How many spots open this time around? Is there continued attrition going on (should we expect another posting in 4-5 months) or is there growth?

MT

How many spots open this time around? Is there continued attrition going on (should we expect another posting in 4-5 months) or is there growth?
Rumor mill is up to 20 split between two classes. Don’t know what the breakdown per class is going to be. Would assume both come from this pool.