Delta Dec 2018 Hiring

Dispatchnewb26

I wish I hadn't have heard "thanks but no thanks" before the posting even closed. A shot to the ole ego....especially since I've interviewed before and made it to the last round. Next time...always next time....

MT

I wish I hadn't have heard "thanks but no thanks" before the posting even closed. A shot to the ole ego....especially since I've interviewed before and made it to the last round. Next time...always next time....
I feel you there. It sucks more to fail immediately on the next attempt after making it to the final round the previous time than the previous rejection did.

derriko

Has anybody ever gotten an interview without being an internal or having a referral?

I know not being internal blows 99% of my chances anyways, but does no referral mean theres no hope at all?

Are my chances close to 0?

Last edited:

Scarebus

Has anybody ever gotten an interview without being an internal or having a referral?

I know not being internal blows 99% of my chances anyways, but does no referral mean theres no hope at all?

This entire class will most likely be all external just like the last one.

ATLiens

I know a bunch of externals who have gotten interviews and I know a handful who have been hired.

BangDingOw

The past 2 classes (both from the e-bid this past spring) have been almost completely external. This one is going to be the same. And, yes, some of those folks were hired without someone on the inside vouching for them. Until you get a TBNT, you're still in it.